Splice makes collaborating with other artists a snap.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Install the Splice app and get your project uploaded
- Visit your project's timeline on splice.com
- Select the Collaborators tab
- Invite artists by email or Splice username
Notes on collaboration:
- Your collaborators can view and open any version on the project's timeline.
- When working with others, it helps to star important versions.
- Add a comment or description to a version to send a notification to collaborators.
- If creative disagreements persist, communication is key. Stop, collaborate, and listen. (And be nice-nice, baby.)
Please sign in to leave a comment.