Splice makes it easy to collaborate with friends on your projects.
To Add Collaborators to Your Project:
- Install the Splice app and get your project into Splice.
- Visit your project's timeline.
- Select the "Collaborators" tab.
- Invite collaborators by email or username. If they're not already in Splice they'll be invited to join.
Using the Project Timeline to Collaborate
- Your collaborators can view and open any version on the project's timeline.
- When working with others, it helps to star important versions, for example when you are done working and ready to pass the work to a collaborator.
- Adding a comment or description to a version will notify collaborators so it’s a great way to ensure clear communication throughout a project.