Each project synced via the Splice App has its own Project Timeline on splice.com. Here, you're able to load previous versions, star important versions on the Timeline, manage collaborators, and more.
You can navigate to your Project Timeline by visiting your Studio on splice.com, then clicking on the name of a project you uploaded.
Let's take a look at a project on splice.com:
- Saves on a project are synced via the Splice app, and are displayed in chronological order as versions on your project timeline
- If you saved an important version, then click the star so it stands out on the timeline
- Add a description to a version to remember what you changed
- Attach an audio preview to a preview so you and collaborators can listen before loading it in your DAW
- If you're working with collaborators, they can access any save and they’ll be notified of new comments on a version