- Massive’s interface has a file browser in it.
- If you put folders or preset files in the /Sounds directory, you can browse those folders and presets from the plugin interface itself.
- You can also manually import presets from anywhere on your computer by selecting ‘Import preset from the plugin menu.
- If you import a preset, it stays in its current location on your computer.
Preset path:/Documents/Native Instruments/Massive Sounds
A ‘Splice‘ folder is provided for presets once you’ve downloaded your first preset after updating the Splice app. Presets added to this folder are available in the plugin interface automatically.
- You can also create additional folders in the /Presets directory. These folders (and the presets inside) show up in the plugin interface automatically, just like the ‘User’ directory.
- You cannot create subfolders in these directories.
Mac: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Presets/Xfer Records/Serum Presets/Presets/Splice
Win: ~/Documents/Xfer/Serum Presets/Presets/Splice
- Sylenth presets download to the presets folder within your Splice folder
- Whenever you’re using Sylenth, you have a bank active and one of that bank’s presets selected.
- Though Sylenth has a recommended directory for presets, nothing happens automatically. You have to manually load a preset or bank from the plugin's menu, which launches the filepicker.
- The file picker defaults to the recommended directory, but you can load a preset or a bank from anywhere on your computer.
- If you load a bank file, it loads that bank and all of its presets.
- If you load an individual preset file, Sylenth overwrites your currently selected preset in your current bank.
- From that point forward, that preset is part of its containing bank, and the preset file is no longer required.
- To load a preset without overwriting anything, you have to select a blank preset slot in your current bank and load a preset through the plugin menu.
- Preset Path:
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/LennarDigital/Sylenth1/Presets
- Spire presets will download to the "presets" folder in your Splice folder. A new "Spire" folder will be created automatically when you downloaded your first Spire preset.
- To load up a preset, launch Spire and click on the "menu" button next to the preset browser.
- Click "Load Preset (.spf)," and then navigate to your Spire Presets folder in your Splice folder
- Select a preset and click "open," to load up an individual preset.
- To make a preset bank for your Splice presets, first navigate to Menu > Select Bank > init. This will load up a blank sound bank with only "init" presets
- Navigate to menu and then click "Load Preset (.spf)," and then navigate to your Spire Presets folder in your Splice folder. You can then multi-select multiple presets to load them into the current bank.
- Go to Menu > Save Bank. Give it a title, and then save your sound bank where you want to on your computer.
- Go to Menu > Import Bank, and select the bank you just created. You can now load up your Splice preset bank (using "Select Bank") so you can browse those presets directly through Spire.