- Massive’s interface has a file browser in it.
- If you put folders or preset files in the /Sounds directory, you can browse those folders and presets from the plugin interface itself.
- You can also manually import presets from anywhere on your computer by selecting ‘Import preset from the plugin menu.
- If you import a preset, it stays in its current location on your computer.
Preset path:/Documents/Native Instruments/Massive Sounds
A ‘Splice‘ folder is provided for presets once you’ve downloaded your first preset after updating the Splice app. Presets added to this folder are available in the plugin interface automatically.
- You can also create additional folders in the /Presets directory. These folders (and the presets inside) show up in the plugin interface automatically, just like the ‘User’ directory.
- You cannot create subfolders in these directories.
Mac: [user]/Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Presets/Xfer Records/Serum Presets/Presets/Splice
Win: ~/Documents/Xfer/Serum Presets/Presets/Splice
- Sylenth presets download to the presets folder within your Splice folder
- Whenever you’re using Sylenth, you have a bank active and one of that bank’s presets selected.
- Though Sylenth has a recommended directory for presets, nothing happens automatically. You have to manually load a preset or bank from the plugin's menu, which launches the filepicker.
- The file picker defaults to the recommended directory, but you can load a preset or a bank from anywhere on your computer.
- If you load a bank file, it loads that bank and all of its presets.
- If you load an individual preset file, Sylenth overwrites your currently selected preset in your current bank.
- From that point forward, that preset is part of its containing bank, and the preset file is no longer required.
- To load a preset without overwriting anything, you have to select a blank preset slot in your current bank and load a preset through the plugin menu.
- Preset Path:
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/LennarDigital/Sylenth1/Presets