Thanks for your interest in the Splice Beta app for Windows! This app will give you automatic updates to the newest features before other Splice users. You can start using the app by following the instructions below:
- Uninstall your current version of the Splice app before installing the Beta app.*
- Download and open the new Splice app on your Windows computer.
- Log into the new app with your existing Splice account credentials to access your projects and sounds.
- If you have feedback or experience any issues with the new app, email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Uninstalling Splice on Windows:
- Windows 7: From the start menu, click Control Panel > Uninstall a program > right click "Splice Windows Client" and select Uninstall.
- Windows 8: From the start menu, search for Splice in the top right menu > right click "Splice for windows" > select Uninstall.
- Windows 10: From the start menu, click all apps > click on Splice > right click Splice for Windows > click Uninstall.
Latest update features:
- View list of projects currently backed up on Splice and sync them down to any of your computers without going to the website.
- See list of projects on your computer and back them up on Splice with one click.
- Visual redesign.
You can revert back to the current live version at any time by redownloading & installing it here: https://splice.com/download