The Splice app connects your DAW to the cloud, making backups, sample selection, and collaboration a breeze. You'll need to install it to get started.
- Download Splice for OSX
- Open the downloaded .dmg file
- Double click on the Splice icon to install
- Open the Splice app and log in
- Download Splice for Windows
- Open the downloaded .exe file and Run
- Complete installation
- Open the Splice app and log in!
Splice runs in the background, automatically backs up your saved files, and keeps versions synced with collaborators.
We also have a legacy app for Mac OS 10.7/10.8: Download Here
Please note that the Legacy app only supports Sounds and Serum Rent-to-Own. No other Rent-to-Own products will work.
If you are running into issues installing or using the Splice app, please refer to this article: