- Once you've completed the Rent-to-Own program for Parallels, you can find your serial key here: https://splice.com/plugins/your-plugins
- You would then register for a new Softube account and then verify that new Softube account through the email associated with that Softube account.
- Next, register the serial number you got emailed from Splice on Softube's website.
- Create your iLok account on Softube's website
- Download the Softube Central software
- Uninstall the version of Parallels installed through Splice
To uninstall, remove the plugin files from these locations:
AU: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components
VST: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST
AAX: Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins/
C: > Program Files > Vstplugins or C: > Program Files > Steinberg > Vstplugins*
C: > Program Files\Common Files\VST3
C: > Program Files\Common Files\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins
Download and install Parallels directly through Softube Center
Click on the "Activate" button to associate your license with your machine.
At this point you should have a fully unlocked version of Parallels running on your machine.