Information on our Rent-to-Own Plugins, including articles on payment and installation.
- How can I access the Xfer Records site if I've purchased through Splice?
- Will I end up paying more than the retail price for Serum?
- What happens if I cancel my plan?
- Will I get access to the newest Serum updates?
- What happens if I have another version of Serum installed on my computer?
- Where can I find the installed AU, VST or AAX files?
- Is this the full version of Serum?
- How long will it take for me to own Serum?
- Can I buy Serum outright to instantly get my license?
- How does Splice authorize my Serum access each month?
- Can install Serum on multiple computers?
- One of my Serum payments was declined, what do I do?
- I’m not seeing Serum in my DAW’s list of plugins, what should I do?
- If I experience issues, should I contact Splice or Xfer?
- Does the Rent-to-own plan integrate with my Splice Sounds subscription?
- Can I register my Serum with Xfer Records?