This article is applicable for Cubase and Backbone
- If your Steinberg product says "No license found" or is expired, please first check the expiration date on your Steinberg account: https://account.steinberg.net/products/licensings
- If the expiration date has not passed, open the Steinberg Activation Manager application and click "Refresh"
- If your expiration date has passed, please make sure to renew your subscription here: splice.com/profile/plans
- If you have a past-due payment, you can update your payment to renew your subscription here: splice.com/profile/billing
- If you have paid off your Steinberg product, please click here.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us here.