- Once you have begun a Splice subscription, please download the Splice Desktop App here: splice.com/download
- Please make sure to sign into the app with the account with an active Splice subscription.
- From there, please head to the "Apps & Plug-ins" section on the lefthand side under 'Your Library'
- Under the Splice section, you will see the Bridge. Please click "Install"
- Please follow your computer's installation prompts.
- Once installation is complete, please either restart your DAW, or rescan for third-party plugins.
- Please make sure the Splice App is open to authorize Bridge before opening your DAW.
- The Splice Desktop App needs to be open every three days in order to authorize the Bridge license.
- In order to make sure Bridge appears in your DAW, please refer to the following DAW-specific installation instructions below:
You can update or reinstall Bridge via the "Apps & Plug-ins" section of the Desktop App. To manage your subscriptions, please visit splice.com/profile/plans
On Mac, Bridge will install to these locations automatically:
AU: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/SpliceBridge.component
VST3: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/SpliceBridge.vst3
On Windows, Bridge will install to this location:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3