This article applies to V Collection 9, Pigments 4, FX Collection 4, Analog Lab V, and Efx Fragments.
While you are on an Arturia Rent-to-Own plan, both the desktop app AND Arturia Software Center must be open to verify your software license. To resolve this issue, please follow these troubleshooting steps in exact order:
- Close out of Splice
- Close your DAW
- Relaunch Splice and log into your account with the active Arturia plan
- Open Arturia Software Center and log in with your Arturia account (this account email must be the same as your Splice email)
- Open your DAW and launch Arturia
If you are still having issues, please again close your DAW and reinstall Arturia directly from the Splice app.
- We also recommend you reinstall the Splice app. You can get the latest install here: https://splice.com/download
- If your Arturia Email does not match your Splice email, you will need to update your Arturia email address to access your plugin.
If you have paid off your Arturia plug-in, please click here.
If issues persist, please contact our support team here.