Using Rent To Own Gear
Rent To Own is our monthly payment plan for plugins and DAWs. Once you've paid the retail price, the license is yours to keep.
KORG opsix and wavestate
- What is a My.PreSonus account and do I login to Studio One with my Splice account?
- "This product key requires an additional license that could not be found on this computer"
- Installing Studio One with Splice
- Installing Plugins into Studio One
- Studio One Pricing
- How Do I Activate Studio One to a Full License?
- Downloading and importing Serum presets
- What Should I Do When Serum Is Missing Folders?
- Serum is saying my plan is expired. What should I do?
- How do I install Serum FX?
- How do I activate my Serum lifetime license?
- How can I access the Xfer Records site if I've purchased through Splice?
- Why does RX 7/RX 8 Elements show up while I'm on the RX 7/RX 8 Standard Rent-to-Own plan?
- "Error writing files to Documents directory" during installation on Catalina
- What is Relay and why am I seeing it installed in the Splice app?
- Adding iZotope Plugins into FL Studio
- My iZotope plugin is saying the plan is expired, what should I do?
- How do I activate my iZotope lifetime license?
KORG Collection 2
- Installing Arturia plugins with Splice
- Adding Arturia plugins into FL Studio
- Can I get Pigments 4 if I'm on the Pigments Rent-to-Own plan?
- The Arturia plugin is saying it's not active on my computer. What should I do?
- What happens if my payment for the Arturia plugin fails?
- How do I activate my Arturia lifetime license?