Using Rent To Own Gear
Rent To Own is our monthly payment plan for plugins and DAWs. Once you've paid the retail price, the license is yours to keep.
KORG opsix and wavestate
- What is a My.PreSonus account and do I login to Studio One with my Splice account?
- "This product key requires an additional license that could not be found on this computer"
- Installing Studio One with Splice
- Installing Plugins into Studio One
- Studio One Pricing
- Upgrading Studio One to a full license
- Why does RX 7/RX 8 Elements show up while I'm on the RX 7/RX 8 Standard Rent-to-Own plan?
- "Error writing files to Documents directory" during installation on Catalina
- What is Relay and why am I seeing it installed in the Splice app?
- Adding iZotope Plugins into Ableton
- Adding iZotope Plugins into Logic Pro X
- Adding iZotope Plugins into FL Studio
KORG Collection 2
- Adding Korg Collection 2 into Ableton Live
- Adding KORG Collection 2 in Logic Pro X
- Adding KORG Collection 2 into FL Studio
- KORG Collection 2 is saying my plan is expired, what should I do?
- Where can I find the installed KORG Collection 2 AU, VST or AAX files?
- How do I activate my KORG Collection 2 lifetime license?
- Adding KSHMR Essentials into Ableton
- Adding KSHMR Essentials into Logic Pro X
- Adding KSHMR Essentials into FL Studio
- KSHMR Essentials is adding white noise tone intermittently, what should I do?
- Where can I find the installed KSHMR Essentials AU, VST or AAX files?
- How do I activate my KSHMR Essentials lifetime license?
- Installing Arturia plugins with Splice
- Adding Arturia plugins into Ableton
- Adding Arturia plugins into FL Studio
- Adding Arturia plugins into Logic Pro X
- Can I get Pigments 2 if I'm on the Pigments Rent-to-Own plan?
- The Arturia plugin is saying it's not active on my computer. What should I do?
- How to install RC-20 presets from Splice
- Adding XLN Audio plugins into Ableton
- Adding XLN Audio plugins into Logic Pro X
- Adding XLN Audio plugins into FL Studio
- My XLN Audio plugin is saying my plan is expired. What should I do?
- Where can I find the installed XLN Audio AU, VST or AAX files?