This article applies to V Collection 9, Pigments 4, FX Collection 4, Analog Lab V, and Efx Fragments.
- Confirm that your email address with Splice is correctly tied to an email address you can login to.
- From the Splice Desktop App install Arturia Software Center
- If you're not seeing Arturia Software Center in the Apps & Plugins section of the Splice app, log out and back into the Splice app
- Check your email for a message from Arturia to setup your Arturia account
- Log in to the Arturia Software Center and install your Arturia plugin
- Once signed into Arturia Software Center, you must “activate” the plugin. To do so click on the “Activate” button.
- Sync button on Arturia Software Center will retrieve any updated license info from your Arturia account.