Getting Started with Splice
1. Installing the Splice client
2. Uploading your projects
3. Using your project’s timeline
4. Working with collaborators
5. Open-sourcing a project
6. Splicing an open-source project
- Serum is saying my plan is expired, what should I do?
- How can I access the Xfer Records site if I've purchased through Splice?
- Will I end up paying more than the retail price for Serum?
- What happens if I cancel my plan?
- Will I get access to the newest Serum updates?
- What happens if I have another version of Serum installed on my computer?
- ★ Adding Serum into FL Studio 12
- ★ Adding Serum into Ableton
- Adding Serum into Garage Band
- Adding Serum into Logic Pro X
- New Splice Sounds mobile app
- How much storage do I get on Splice?
- What is the Splice App? What is the difference between the app and Splice.com?
- What is the Splice folder and where do I find it?
- How do I change the location of my Splice folder?
- Why is my project not showing up in my Splice dashboard?
- Do I need to "Collect All and Save?" What if Splice cannot find my samples?
- Loopmasters/Scorzayzee Remix terms
- Keys N Krates Dim Mak Contest
- deadmau5 Remix Contest Terms
- Nervo Contest Terms
- Boombox Cartel Contest Terms
- Monstercat Mix Contest
- Information for Sounds Providers
- Subscription Cancellation
- Do unused credits roll over to the next month?
- How does billing and renewal work?
- Can I upgrade or downgrade my account at any time?
- If I cancel my account, do I lose access to all of my sounds and repacks?