Getting Started with Splice
1. Installing the Splice client
2. Uploading your projects
3. Using your project’s timeline
4. Working with collaborators
5. Open-sourcing a project
6. Splicing an open-source project
- ★ Adding Neutron 2 / Ozone 8 into Ableton 9
- ★ Adding Neutron 2 / Ozone 8 into Logic Pro X
- ★ Adding Neutron 2 / Ozone 8 into FL Studio 12
- ★ iZotope Bundle FAQ
- ★ I’m seeing an error message when I trying to launch rent-to-own iZotope plug-ins.
- How do I make sure my rent-to-own iZotope software is up-to-date?
- ★ Adding Serum into FL Studio 12
- ★ Adding Serum into Ableton
- ★ Serum is saying my plan is expired, what should I do?
- Adding Serum into Garage Band
- Adding Serum into Logic Pro X
- How can I access the Xfer Records site if I've purchased through Splice?
- How much storage do I get on Splice?
- Can I access Splice from multiple computers?
- Ableton Live Specifics
- Logic Pro X Specifics
- FL Studio Specifics
- What DAWs can I use with Splice?
- Change Your Username + Backup Your Projects
- Dropbox/Google Drive Sync Issues
- What is the Splice App? What is the difference between the app and Splice.com?
- What is the Splice folder and where do I find it?
- How do I change the location of my Splice folder?
- Why is my project not showing up in my Splice dashboard?
- Unlike Pluto "Everything Black" Remix Contest Terms
- Firebeatz' "Till the Sun Comes up" Remix terns
- Jon Sine "Fall" (feat. Calum Venice) Remix Contest Terms & Conditions
- Infected Mushroom "Demons of Pain" Remix Contest Terms & Conditions
- Sickick "No Games" Remix Contest Terms
- Rain Man & MAX "Do You Still Feel?" Remix Contest Terms
- Sounds Search Optimization
- Adding Sounds to your DAW
- Purchasing Presets
- Information for Sounds Providers
- Subscription Cancellation
- Do unused credits roll over to the next month?