Getting Started with Splice
1. Installing the Splice client
2. Uploading your projects
3. Using your project’s timeline
4. Working with collaborators
5. Open-sourcing a project
6. Splicing an open-source project
- ★ Serum is saying my plan is expired, what should I do?
- How can I access the Xfer Records site if I've purchased through Splice?
- Will I end up paying more than the retail price for Serum?
- What happens if I cancel my plan?
- Will I get access to the newest Serum updates?
- What happens if I have another version of Serum installed on my computer?
- ★ Adding Serum into FL Studio 12
- ★ Adding Serum into Ableton
- Adding Serum into Garage Band
- Adding Serum into Logic Pro X
- New Splice Sounds mobile app
- How much storage do I get on Splice?
- Dropbox/Google Drive Sync Issues
- What is the Splice App? What is the difference between the app and Splice.com?
- What is the Splice folder and where do I find it?
- How do I change the location of my Splice folder?
- Why is my project not showing up in my Splice dashboard?
- Do I need to "Collect All and Save?" What if Splice cannot find my samples?
- Sickick "No Games" Remix Contest Terms
- Rain Man & MAX "Do You Still Feel?" Remix Contest Terms
- Super8 & Tab "Falling into You" Remix Contest
- Laidback Luke "Paradise" Remix Contest
- Loopmasters/Scorzayzee Remix terms
- Keys N Krates Dim Mak Contest
- Sounds Search Optimization
- Adding Sounds to your DAW
- Purchasing Presets
- Information for Sounds Providers
- Subscription Cancellation
- Do unused credits roll over to the next month?